Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet up with'em---21st of May

Ohhh, 'm seriusly busy right now. I have many things to blog now but I don't have much time. Aiikks. When I'm free, I have nothing to blog. When I have things to blog, I'm busy. Ugggghh.

Okayy, now, I'm gonna blog the day I had outing with Shi Yi and Amy
on 21st of May at Times Square! it was about 1 week ago..

Oh my gooodd! I woke up late on that day! it was supppeeer LATE! we wer
e to reach at the LRT station at 9.30am but I woke up at 9.2oam! veeeerrrryyyy so
rrryyyy weiiihhh. I set the alarm but I couldn't listen to the alarm. :( everytime als
o like that, i don't know why. HELP! of course, got scolded by mum! :((

when i reached the LRT station, they were there waiting for me already. sooorrrryyy (x infinity)! :(
after that, everything was going smooth la. had a chat with'em all the journey to
the destination.
wow! through meeting with them, you can know the technology is evolving
too! because everyone's phone change already, we are using smart phones currently! YENG leh?
i remembered last time we were using the oldest phone, key pad one. some more amy's phone has no colour, the black and white screen. hahaha! now she's the one who use the most high-end phone! Samsung Galaxy Ace! cool! xDD


Below these are just some random photos. *just for your entertainment* LOL!







No comments: