Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello! It's 31st of May today! Tomorrow is the first day of June! woah! the time really flies.
so fast, half of the year gone! don't know whether is a good thing or a bad thing. :/

Now, I'm gonna post about my presentation which is on 25th of May, it's on last Wednesday.
Overall, my presentation was fine and it went smoothly. I'm satisfied with it.
No doubt, we had put alot of effort in it and practiced few times before the presentation.
It was my first presentation in college.
It was the first time I wore formal attire to college.
It was my first presentation that lasted 2 hours, seriously. :O anyway, it was a group presentation.

In the beginning, we were very nervous but soon when we got used to it, it was getting better. :)
We made good use of the 2 hours, that 2 hours was just nice to our presentation. hehehehe.



sher lin & I.
right after we had done our presentation.

Wyane & I.



My presentation group! :D
thank you for doing well in the performance.
wish we had another chance to work together.


By the way, i like my hair on that day. it was straight, soft and manageable. hahaha. i didn't straighten it purposely before that and didn't do any treatment before the day.
you can ignore this part.. I know it may sound perasan. :P


No comments: