Saturday, March 12, 2011


went to Facon EduFair @Klcc today. for what? to get info about my further study lor.
i asked about business, i think i roughly know what i gonna study soon. thinking of studying foundation in business. im considering sunway university college, inti university college and Help university college. will decide soon de la.

Actually I'm interested in Hotel Management but my parent encourage m
e to study business. nvrm la, just listen to them la. they are the one who pay.
I dropped by a booth where it was a oversea study hospitality in Switzerland. Omg! I actually think about it before and my mum let me to go. but you know, the fees is AWESOME! *i forget how much but it's a BIG amount which my family can't afford*
i did have a nice talk with the counsellor , i like her, she's friendly. :)


after that, i went to Sony alpha convention centre *i forget the name, but it's sony DSLR camera show*. eh, there had so many cameras and for sure, many beauties were there too. I wanna take picture too but when I saw those photographers next to me were holding professional DSLR camera, I really had no face to take out my mini-compact-digital-camera. *I shy* as you know, I have thick face. XD
I saw Sony Nex-3 and Nex-5. the cameras are half DSLR, which are more lighte
r than those DSLR cameras and they can capture DSLR quality photos. my mum soooo like it but I don't.
I STILL WANT DSLR CAMERA!! im saving money now. :)
I hope I can be a wedding photographer.



there's a serious thing happen in the world now. Magnitude of 8.9 earthquake/tsunami happened in Japan. Many countries were affected too, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippine, Hawaii, Russia and more. let's pray for the whole world people, hope they are fine.
i really scared the world really ends in year 2012. oh, please don't. I still have many
things haven't do. I still don't have a boyfriend, I haven't married, I haven't finish studying, I haven't traveled all over the world and lots lots things......!!
maybe this is a warning from the god. we should take care of the earth.
let's pray for the victims of this incident. pray hard.



oh ya, just got news that spm result will release on 23rd of March. got to build my heart strong already. but i don't expect high for my spm lahhh. wish me luck.

No comments: