Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wish me luck

I just went to learn driving today.
Finally, my up-the-slope is fine but sometimes still cannot. maybe I'm too nervous?
Felt so happy when I finally did the slope part.
Took KTM back to subang today since uncle got to fetch many people..and uncle's wife fetched jenice and I back home. She's sweet. :D
Oh, it's the first time I took KTM. bad service KTM, let me waited for so lonnnngggggg. booooo.... :(
Didn't eat much for my lunch, just had a cheese stick and a piece of banana cake. Gosh, stomach pain/gastric (idk is which one) when i reached home. Now still pain. :/
Awwwwww...I really can't let myself hungry one. :(
But I don't feel like eating at the driving centre there lor, dirty! Yucks!
Maybe going for practice again on Sunday. Don't know can make it or not cos I got working, don't know got people can replace me or not. But I also don't care la, I got my thing to do, I really can't make it.
I want to say it again:"I dislike my working schedule! Due to your own profit, we have to follow your schedule? You earn then I lost? Yeah, I lost! and...you FUCK OFF!"







不主动去追求,是注定失败。不过,我却害怕失败。所以,我选择逃避。



I'm going to Facon Edufair which is at KLCC on saturday. really have to decide what course should I study already. on leave again on saturday and I'm not going to get my pay. -.-

No comments: