Tuesday, March 15, 2011

start college soon...?

heyyy yo! I passed my driving test! :D
im not going to tell the details here. just to say that:"YEAH! I passed!" :D
I had gastric again yesterday because I was too hungry while waiting to back home, I did eat a bread there but still pain. what to do? :S
so, I slept suuuuppppppeer early yesterday. guess what time? ;P
I slept at 7pm!! cannot tahan ahhh..it was very pain. I couldn't even stand or sit or walk so I slept.
4am, i woke up already. waited the time past and followed my mum to her line dance place.
what a healthy lifestyle. XD


I think I'm going to register myself at Sunway University College within this week. I'm going to choose foundation in arts and it gonna start school on next monday. wow, very fast right?
cannot la, must go for march intake if not got to wait till July. I don't want rot at home anymore. later my brain rust! hahaha!

No comments: