Tuesday, November 2, 2010

time flies so fast.

my high school life ended today, finally. *i dont know what should i feel. sad or happy?*

I've been in Catholic High School for 5 years. These 5 years, I've met new friends and gone through many things, no matter sad or happy. I've learnt many things, from textbooks and also some lessons that happened among friends. Yeah, I have many memories in this school. Many many.....uncountable.
能遇见你, 是一种缘分.
能认识你亦是一种缘分.
我们可能在以后不能再见面,不过我希望你能记住我们曾是对方生命中的过客.




there are some photos that i taken with my friends:


ya jing.
*i love this so muccchhh*
nice pose, ya jing! :D










Qinton----the good friend. :P



Win Yen---my last year desk mate. :)





Miss Ong---my beloved Maths and AddMaths teacher. xD
''i will chop you into pieces...!!''




(from left) shi yi, jia yee, feng jie, xiao nyin, amy
they are my buddies!! love them muchhh! :D


Ye Shan----same school since standard one. 11 years schoolmate. :D

No comments: