Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello!
Wow.. I've been updated my blog so frequent hor...?
SPM is just around the corner, i still can online till so long. It sounds like I dont worry my exam. In fact, im worried like HELL!! but i dont know how to start study. I still dont have the mood leiii. How if I tell my parent this? I think they gonna mad at me and nag me. ARRRRHHHHGG..
what to do? till now, only realised that I dont like to study. OMG, right?
nevermind, im thinking to have group study with my friends. *thinking only har..not yet confirmed*

tomorrow, is going to climb hill, thinking to call jenice out too. going to midvalley tomorrow, again. i just went there with my friends on tuesday ah...
but nevermind la, im born to be a SHOPAHOLIC!! :P
recently, i found out that i wont tired if i shopping for 4 to 5 hours. if i exercise, 1 hour is more than enough than me and my legs will pain. hmmm..why like that har? i can even yawn when i exercise, is that great? hahaha. but shopping, i walk 4 to 5 hours or more, i wont tired also lor, unless im ill. hehehehe.

okay la, got to go lor. bye! :D





smile :)

我还是会相信爱情,只是不会再相信爱情能永远。

No comments: