Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 more days to SPM!!!! :O

well, i haven't well prepared yet. haiiizzz. i studied for so many days already but i feel like i have studied nothing. *dead* :/

hmmmm...i just came back from KLIA because my mum and my 2 brothers are going to Australia. awwwww...i wish i can go too but so sad it crashes my SPM and my mum said i went other countries for many times already and now it's my brother's turn. but hor, my brother told me that he actually feels not to go but he goes since my mum 'forced' him to go. huh? wth. what was he talking about? everyone wanna go travel but he doesnt want!!! omg, he's supppeerrr stupid. gahhh..i feel to punch him when he said that to me.
it's 4.42pm now. ohhh, they departed already if there is no delay. their plane was departed at 4.30pm.

ok, i have to go now to take my shower and continue study. :/

No comments: