Sunday, November 21, 2010

2 DAYS LEFT TO SPM!!!!

omg, i still can online here, crazy right? yeah, exactly!
people is studying crazy like hell now and im blogging now? think i am smart? NO, definitely not! it's because im dumb till i dont understand what im studying about then no mood already so i online here. :D

well, i just had phone call with my mum where she is at Aus with my 2 brothers now. wow...they really had great fun there. you know what, they went to the Movie World, a theme park at Gold Coast. really as what I've said, no one dare to ride the roller coaster because the roller coasters there were very high. hmphhh..if for me, i sure go for it!! my lil bro started to miss me weih, he kept saying that if i was there then good lor, he got ppl to accompany. cheeeyyy, dont know true or not. he always bullies me. dont know is no one for him to bully or really wants me to accompany him. annnndddd....u know what? they saw DOLPHINS!! wow.
i wanna listen story from them when they come back. :D

ok la, gtg lor. bye!
all the best to the spm candidates and to myself.
i guess i wont online tomorrow onwards. i told myself to off asap but i have been online for 3 hours already. :S

No comments: