Thursday, December 2, 2010

WOW!!! so fast, my spm almost comes to an end. :D
7 subjects down already. yahhh, left 3 more subjects. 13 more days to go.

after exam, i hate people discuss with me about the exam, such as those carelessness while doing papers, dont know this or that and blabla. it's because i think that the exam is over, so dont think the past, think of the future lahh. especially when people asked me:"heyy, how was your exam?" hmmm..i know it's the way of caring me and im appreciate it. but i feel kinda lazy to answer this question. this question is always asked by my mum and my answer is always:"ennnn..okayyyy lahhh.." no matter i can do the paper or not, this will be the answer from me.

i sat for physics paper today. as you know, my science subjects are SUX, seriously. i failed them in my trial so i had given up on my science subjects. i know i should not give up easily but everytime i study, i feel suffering and i cant concentrate. therefore, i really give up. till the day before physics, i never really study for physics. i kept doing past year questions only, thats all. i learnt nothing.
the day before physics was addmaths. my addmaths was okay so i worked harder on addmaths till i slept 2am on the day i sat for spm. since i slept so late, sure very tired during exam. i really felt sleepy when i was doing addmaths paper2, plus the wheather was suppper HOT and i went amcorp mall to have my lunch before that. so i was exhausted when i was back to school. then during paper 2, i kept dreaming and doing slowly till i didnt realise that i had left not much time. i did my section C in a rush in 15mins!! chun right? *my friend used up 30mins for that* finally, i managed to finish it but i dont know whether i did correctly or not.
hmmm..fine..so when i reached home, i was super tired. dont forget, i still didnt study my phy. after finishing my dinner, i beh-tahan liao, so i planned to take a 30mins nap till 9.30pm. but when i woke up, it was 3am already. OMG!! wtf!! so, i only started studying at 3am. but it didnt help me much too, i couldnt absorb anything. :(

in the end, i brought an empty mind for physics. cool right? exactly!!
nvrm la, i dont care. oh ya, i will not study for chemistry too. so, let's see how great i will do for my coming chemistry lahh. :P
i really dont know what's the point i entering science stream. these 2 years really wasted. :O
ok la, bye! im very tired now, going to sleep. :D



p/s: sigh. i dont know what happen to my pendrive. all the photos in my pendrive are gone! SHIT! i think my pendrive kena virus already and my computer too. i dont know whether the pendrive can recover or not since my pendrive has 5 yrs warranty. omg, there are 1000+ photos in it. totally a great lost. :( im finding some ways to solve it.

No comments: