Friday, October 29, 2010

i didnt go to school today, again.

i heard that there were many people absent on that day because there were teachers retired. the retirement will use up the whole day and you wont get benefit if you stay at school. whole day stucked in the hall only. my class had only 17 ppl present. LOL!


well, i went facial today and i met a cute beautician. :P
after we talked, only we knew that both of us are staying so near, we stay in the same area. after that, we talked alot, talked whatever we could talk. hahahahaha. after then, she told me that she gonna changed her workplace after this month. awwww...i felt abit *bu-she-de*. ohhhh...luckily she told me where she gonna work soon. chehhhh...so near only but im not sure where is it. that's why i gave her my fb email address so that she can add me as friend. then i can contact her using facebook lor.

but till now, she hasnt add me lehh... :O

i feel so glad that i meet a nice people today. do we have the chance to be friends after that? hmmmm..let's see. since we stay so near, if both of us have fate, we will meet one day. :)
if she add me, yeah, i will find her again.

No comments: