Friday, May 25, 2012

Does that mean a lot to you?

Hello! I'm blogging at this time, 11:46pm, because me is wide awake now. I am super energetic now, I don't know why. Since I have nothing to do, so I signed in to blogger, trying to type something, see whether there's anything for me to blog for.

Oh ya, I would like to say, from now on, I guess my blog post will most probably be tones of words. Lazy girl like me is lazy to take pictures using my camera nowadays because the process of uploading the pictures from the camera to the computer is a long and suffering process. hahaha! what a reason! yeah, but that's my reason. So....my blog will be dull, you can leave or never come back to my blog if you don't like to see posts with full of words. ohh ya, the other reason I don't want to post picture here is because I have no nice picture to share. I'm not a photographer, I can't shoot beautiful things. I'm not pretty, the outcome of the pictures of me is pointless to share. LOL!!

Today, I tweeted about "No matter how, once you criticise my parents, you'll automatically be in my blacklist."
Hell yeah, I do really mean that, ok?
1-2 weeks ago (I forgot how long time ago), I had a conversation with somebody which the way she talked offended me. I don't want to tell the whole convo here, because.....erm...nothing, I just don't want to tell people publicly over here.
We talked about some r/ship stuff (just so you know, r/ship stuff can be about boy-girl r/ship, homo r/ship, friendship, parent-child r/ship, teacher-student r/ship and whatever), and I just told her about my parents' thought in this kind of issue. My parents' point of view is different from her. Maybe you can say my parents are conservative or whatever, but everyone has their own way of thinking, right? Then she straight away said:"Waaaa..how can your parents think that way? It's wrong, you know?? ...................................."
Holyshitwtfwthgoddamnshit-what are you talking about, girl?
You commented on my parents!!!!!!!!!! wtfwth!!
Ok, I admit that I don't agree with the way my parents think.....even me myself never commented anything on it, and you don't know with what kind of thought commented/crictise my parents! wtf!
I don't even dare to comment/criticise anything and you commented about my parents in front of me???
How dare you????
You just said the way my parents think is WRONG!
oh crap, the thing I can't the stand the most is when I heard whoever criticise my parents in front of me! uggghhhh!

Ok, I'm gonna stop complaining here. If not, I'm gonna write a lot here.
nevermind la, just forget it la... hmmm.. :)



I don't know whether is that really mean a lot to you. But I just hope you are doing well in everything.

No comments: