Saturday, May 19, 2012

After so long...

Oh hi! I'm back here to blog. *ugghhh, you don't say* LOL!
Hmm..I just got the mood to blog suddenly. So let me blog when I still have the mood to blog now.
Looking at my last blog post, ouuhh well, it was in Oct 2011. It has been 7 months that I didn't blog.
Boooo-yahhh, lots of things happened during these 7 months. Well, it's also impossible for me to tell you everything. Nahhh..I'm just gonna simply crap here. :DD


It's the year 2012 already. I have completed my foundation in Jan 2012. It's May now. I have started my degree in Feb and my finals will be in June, which means one more month to go. Hmm...seriously, honestly, degree life is hectic. It's a totally different thing from the foundation. I still remember how did I suffer, struggle with the assignment last month, where every assignment's due date and tests were almost the same time. They could even fall in the same week or same day! Remember, this is only the first sem, 4 subjects. For the coming 2 years, 5 more coming semesters, and probably will have 5 subjects in one sem in the future, I can't imagine how am I gonna survive with all these stuffs! 
Ugghh, this is life. We have to accept it, face it, and go through it. True story of life, I should say. :]



It's the third week of May. May is gonna end soon, June is coming up soon. time flies...........like a ROCKET. -.- 
Hmmm..it was a tough week for me for the past few weeks. It was not tough that I had a lot of assignments, but there were lots of things happened. I overthink and overthink until I didn't sleep well, had nightmares, sleepy for the whole day, energetic for the whole night, couldn't concentrate while driving, and etc. This lasted one whole week on me, ok??!! 
Haihhh..I don't know why I think so much. This has no point but only making myself suffer. Oh ya, this is mood swing, but NOT hormone imbalance, ok??!! I can just be emo, sensitive and get mood swing anytime, anyway, anywhere. Just so you know. hahaha!
Anyway, I have gone through it and I am just trying to not let myself to think too much again, AGAIN.


Lastly, I'm glad to have met all these nice people around me lately. They are being so nice to me. I'm thankful for meeting you all in my life. Thank you thank you! I'll be extra nice to you all too! ^_^
Why am I suddenly saying like this? Hmmm..thinking back to the past, I seriously feel I have met a lot of nice ones around me. Thanks for having these opportunities to meet you all. I should appreciate it and say it out before it's too late, right? :)



*Jenice and I were trying to be smexy in the picture. LOLOLOLOL! how perasan! :P*






Finally, they have admitted. It's so good after telling each other right? No matter how, she is glad to have met him. They probably had no idea that they can be so close like now before that. It's fate, it's the fate that make them meet each other. How far and how long will they go? They probably have no idea. Again, let fate decides it. The right timing will come, trust me. :)

No comments: