Wednesday, May 4, 2011


Hello! It's 4th of May today! Time really flies. So fast, it's the beginning of May, it's going to the middle of the year!
Waaaaaa... I feel like the time is running nowadays. Till now, I feel like I have not done anything meaningful.

Recently, I got many assignments in one shot and all the due dates are are packed! almost at the same time. most of the due dates are in the end of May and the beginning of June. uggghh.
I will have a presentation in the end of May. Tests are in the end of May too. aikkkksss.

Hmm..I don't know what to blog about. Ok, I know I'm having a boring life compared to the other people. But I'm enjoying my boring life, chun huh? *salute me* :P
compared to the other people, I don't hang out that often, I seldom shopping, I seldom have party, I seldom watch movies in cinema... so what? I'm still alive. If for you, can you? ;)
By the way, please don't say that I'm not a sociable person. This cannot tell you whether a person is sociable or not. This only tells you that a lifestyle of a person.
Think before you say. I really dislike people say that I'm not socialable. You will only say
that if you don't know me well. After knowing me, you will find out that I'm just treating new friends cool.






ok, that's all about today. I'm talking crap. ignore my full-of-words-post ba. :)






sometimes, I'm just being lazy to think and decide everything. Sorry!



其实自恋的人很聪明,因为爱上自己永远不会受伤

No comments: