Friday, August 12, 2011

There goes my Sem 1

ooooooooo laaaaaa laaaaaaa....and there goes my sem one! :P
below these are the photos that taken on last friday, my last day of sem one!
We had taken many pictures on that day..till I am lazy to upload, so I combined them.
hehehehehhh...lazy+smart! that's me! :P *joking lahh*
I just uploaded some of the photos only.


This pictures are all about that guy, you see who appears in every each of the pic?
It's Bird gor lohh..that blue shirt boy.
see...he's LOA!
he destroyed the pictures! hahahaha!
he said he wanna appear in every picture worrr..



angel & me.
we just gone crazy in a sudden. so we took many ugly+funny pictures! xD

me, stephanie & elaine.
steph likes this picture mucchh mucchh. i like her expression too. ;)

we are hot and sexy secretaries! ;p
boss is yuen zhi. :D


well, i know I look Dai-B enough. :)




hmmmm...3 days to go to finals! time not enough adyyy! Help! :(
good luck to myself. :/

No comments: