Friday, April 8, 2011


It has been long time I never blog and I have started my college life for 2 weeks already.
So how's the life? uhhhmm...so far so good lahh. :)

say the truth, on the 1st day of college, i did really feel scared. as you know, I scared when I go to a place where have no one I know. luckily, i met some friendly people. they talked to me first. if not, I really don't know how to start a topic with another.

2 weeks ago, I wasnt feeling well. don't worry, I'm on the way recovering but still haven't fully recovered. aikkkss, everytime when i fall sick, it's like that. always takes long time to recover. :(

just went to Christabelle to practise the catwalk for the coming fashion show. om
g, im so scared. i scared that I cant perform well. aiyorrr, they asked me to pose something sexy. OMG!! I have no idea how to do it. hahahaha. can somebody teach me? :P

yay!! this sunday gonna meet up with my tuition gang! wow, i never met them for long time already. I miss'em much! i hope we gonna have fun that day!


anyway, i know i blog everything so random. but i typed whatever came out in my mind. so just bear with it. it's my blog, i decide the style i want to blog. :D

No comments: