Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Bling Label Fashion Show

it was the fashion show of the the bling label fashion house. it was the first time i had cat walk. LOL! a special experience. it was fun but tiring though.
reached there at around 8.30am. it was raining heavily in the morning. at first, i was supposed to go there by bus since my mum was going to assunta to follow up. but it was raining, therefore my mum fetched me there.
after having breakfast nearby, then started to make up and prepared everything.




halfway-make up

before the fashion show. i know my make up was thick, especially my lips right? hahaha. i purposely put that colour of lip stick one. XD
anyway, i will never put that colour on my lips if i go out on normal day.
it's just for this fashion show. :P


after fashion show and after the busy hour. the time to rest and to camwhore. :D

No comments: