Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm complaining. :(



yesterday after dance class, i heard wei ying said there is a competition in may and june. she asked me to partner with her to participate in the lady's event.
after confirm with our dance teacher, Janice, she said we can try and I was so happy told my parents. when i told them the compeptitions are in Penang, they did not allow me.
WTF! -.-
they said Penang is very far and worried! Wth were you all talking?
heyy, I'm going to 18 soon. are you going to continue treat me like a little girl?
i know you take care of me but can you please let me go sometimes?
sometimes, i really hate you all taking care of me like little girl!!!
I HATE IT, YOU KNOW?
HOW I WISH YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not say i'm being rude now! this is what i want to say all this time! -.-



Recently, i really hate my working schedule!
due to somebody has to work at other places, i have to work during every weekends. that's not the point. but they made until the schedule is so not-flexible. how if i got something to do during weekends? really something i must do leh. then nobody can replace me..! -.-
this time i really not satisfied about you people!
now you do your own thing during weekends but now i cant do my own thing.
what the hell is that, girls? -.-


okay, i know i have to chill now. i have typed many bad words in this post. idontfuckingcarehowmanybadwordsityped.

No comments: