Monday, March 28, 2011

college life starts tomorrow

yesterday was the last day I work. hmmm...i don't know how to say. got abit 不舍得lor... it's my first job. I experienced many things while working. many things such as communication with people, how to deal with people and alot alot. these experience I got will be useful to me in the future. appreciate it much.

to my boss, Sue: thanks for everything you taught me. sorry for everything if I had done something wrong and made you unhappy. please forgive me if I had really made you unhappy. :)


tomorrow will be my first day to college. gan-jiong ahhhh.... :D
last friday I went to the orientation. ok ok lahhh. but i fall sick when i came back. fever and sore throat. till now still haven't recovered ahhh. :( anyway, i made some new friends on orientation day. :)
the coming wednesday will have a freshie night in inti which is held for the new students. i guess im going lah. the theme is hawaii. i don't have any outfits which suit lehh. :O



1 comment:

Jenice ♥ said...

haha, ehh, jia yee.. i'm gonna miss you.. duno when we will be seeing each other again.. i tot this wednesday i can see you one last time, but no. :(( sad nehhh..
you take care worr.. :D and i'm going to work until this month too.. bout your freshie night, just wear bikini lahh XDD huuiiihuuiiitt xD

take care, loveyou <3