Sunday, February 13, 2011

I just went to my form 5 class gathering. hmmm..for me, i think it was quite boring lahh, expected one. sorry my friend, if you see this.
maybe it's my problem. maybe i don't enjoy?
for me, i think i really can't mix with them. the topic different one. maybe because most of them start college/uni already. but the course they study is definetely different from what i want to study in the future. they study something related to science wei. ohhhh...for sure, i wont study something related to science anymore. :/
sometimes, even they talked also put some science concept into it. OMG! :O
can you all please don't talk so-scientifically lah.... i don't understand. @.@


nvrm la, i went just to meet my friends and listen to their stories in collge/uni. ignore what i dont understand la. :D


it's valentine's day tomorrow. wish all of you HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

p/s: i'm still single. will work on that day. no celebrations, no present. but i still enjoy my life currently. hope you do so. :D








group picture. :)

No comments: