Thursday, January 6, 2011

it has been a long time that i never upload my blog.
ohhh, i just got a job last monday. i work in a boutique nearby my house. finally i got an off day after 2 weeks working.
don't think that working in a boutique is an easy job. when you do it, you will find out that it is hard sometimes, especially when you serve the customers.

i off today and my day is so meaningful today. i just sat undang test and i passed, of course. i got 45 correct over 50 questions. :D
after that, i went sunway pyramid to meet with my friends. i have never seen them for 2 weeks but it was like few years already. awwwww..miss them sooo muccchhhh. ;) went redbox karaoke with them! woahhh! very hyper! :D

everyone is entering college. so fast huh. hmm..im working and not going to study first so soon. i still dont know what i want to study so i delay my study later. i hope i can find out what i want in 3 months.


xiao nyin, feng jie, shi yi














No comments: