Thursday, July 22, 2010

It was the report card day.
guess what my form teacher said about me. hahaha. she said im very quiet, sometimes she doesnt even know whether im in class or not. wow. am i that quiet? yes, im quiet during lesson. but when teacher isnt in class..haha..u know la...xD
i brought my camera on that day. shiyi took some photos using my camera. ;)


FERNANDO TORRES!! wooooottttsss...


candid shot of brenda. *stalking her*


these are my form 5 and form 4 result. ohhh..it's sux! spot the red mark. those are science subjects. as u know, im sux in these 3 subj.
so....what's the point im entering scince stream? hmmmm...i dont know.

ohhh..i saw Kyo when i had my lunch in OUG. he's an actor of Malaysia. u can often see him on M'sia drama. if u watch m'sia drama, u sure will know him. he was once study in chs. =)

No comments: