Sunday, June 27, 2010

yesterday, slept at 9pm. damn early. haha. actually i wasnt plan to sleep so early, i planned to have a nap only due to the tiredness of my eyes after wearing lens for so long. @.@
when i woke up, it was 5am. omg. i didnt change my clothes to pyjamas and brushed my teeth. ommgg. i jumped off from my bed and did those clean up. and i fall asleep gain. before that, i was having a night mare till my heart was pounding so fast. eeeesshh..i dislike that. it makes me feel uncomfortable and more tired when i sleep. =(


went IOI Pizza Hut for lunch just now. damn! the service is so SUCKS!!
received a msg from unknown. i duno who is he/she. but he/she kept asking me why dont go for the 少年团. damn! i never went to such this activity before. i asked who r u then he/she wanted me to answer him/her 1st. rude weiii... =/

No comments: