Thursday, May 20, 2010

JIA WEI'S CAR HAS I-DONT-KNOW-HOW-MANY-COCKROACH!!!! =@



what do u feel when u see this? u think im joking? exaggerating? bluffing? or u feel disgusting? exciting? curious?

I tell you, it's true!! I'm serious and I feel disgusting. wth is this?



Let me tell you who is JIA WEI. he's a form 3 quite fat boy (sorry for saying that but it's a fact), studies in CHS, i forget which class he's from. he car-pool with chi yiu, wei ying and I since this year 2nd week of Jan. he was in the same primary school with my bro, JIA LERT before. he stays at p12 where nearby chiyiu's house, it's just next 2 doors only. he started to car pool with us because he's chiyiu's neighbour. at 1st, he wants to pay us for fetching him. But, due to some reason, wei ying's mum and my mum dont want to accept his money. Finally he car pool with us.

At 1st, im ok with him, just feel he's quite weird. Maybe im still not close with him. But, soon, i damn beh-song of him. u know..we had to squeeze at the ack because of his bro's appearance. his brother is going to the comp class on every monday. i know i should not feel that because our destination are the same. but he makes me feel uncomfortable. the driver should change a bigger car. fine, i dont want to give comment on this. next, his car has cockroach. i saw the cockroach for TWO times already. wth. i cant imagine how's the cleanliness of the car. last time i went school by bus also never see a cockroach or any insects in the bus. omg. should i tell the driver? but i dont know how to tell the driver? how if he embarassed? chheeyyy. why should i care? his problem for not cleaning his car lor. damn!!


p/s: today is 520. i love you.

No comments: