Friday, May 28, 2010

i am exhausted, suppppeer tired and have a feel to cry right now. in fact, i had cried already.
this whole week, im suppeer tired. i dont know why. maybe it's because i slept at the early morning everyday then i have not enough of sleep.

on wednesday, i had tuition for phy at 5pm till 7pm since phy exam would be on thur. after that, i had dance class at 8pm till 9pm. actually, i was very tired and i couldnt focus. the steps i did were bad. aiks. my dance exam will be one month later. reached home at nearly 9.30pm then i had shower. when everything was done, it was 10pm already. and i had not started to study, never touch my phy yet. as u know, my 3 science subj are SUX. im totally not interested in those. *i know u will think:" then why u enter science stream?" ok, i will not answer you. that's a long story*
then, i just studied form 5 chapter 2 for phy. and phy was coming out all form 4 and form 5 till chapter 3. ok, i dont care already. i told myself to sleep at 12am no matter i had finished study or not because i was very tired. the night on tue i was able to do that but on wed i was unable to do that. i had not done my chapter 2 yet at 12am. so, i slept at 2am.
then, u know what la. i was very very very tired when i was in school. slept 1 hr during phy2 which is 2hr and 30mins. bio 2 i slept 1 hr too but i did better for bio. i leaved it blank for 2 pgs and didnt do section C for phy2. 200% confirmed my phy is failed. haizzz..

i cried i think is because the stress of exam. my mum just talked with me then i cried already. im ok, my mum was not scolded me. i think im just sensitive. haaaiiizz. it's ok. when im stress i will cry. after that, i will be fine. hope so la. =)

No comments: