Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
woke up at 8am today. early right? not really la because i slept at 6pm yesterday since i was not felling well. slept 14 hours lerh. so energetic when i woke up.
only realised today is mother's day when dad woke me up. i din do anything, not even a card. bad girl me... i din buy anything because i hav no money. if i buy oso use dad's money, it was counted as my dad money, not counted i buy. my art is so bad, make a card oso no use lor. so ended up nothing.
anyway, i still do a thing for my mum. accompany her shopping at sunway pyramid weii. the males stayed at home lor. and we finally bought a camera, no, there were 2 camera!!! because Nikon has promotion--buy 1 free 1. yay!! so there were 2 camera, one is for mum and another one is for myself. hahahaha. finally i got one camera.
shopping and walked around. untill 6pm only went back home. woooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhh. so good. long time nvr shopping for so long without males disturbing. =)
met my mum's friend and according to them, her son was my friend, same primary school and same tuition with me before. omg. i totally forgot about this person. till now still had no image la. he is Victor, according to his mother. he studied at sri serdaya, which is same school with jak hao and mabel. but now the last year of his secondary school life, he transferred to a malay school, i dont know what school. hmmm...not my business though. hahaha. gonna ask jak hao whether he knows this person or not. =D

No comments: