Wednesday, April 21, 2010

got pjpk lesson today. and just measure our height n weight in the whole lesson.
i feel not to measure because i know my weight sure will increase already. feel paiseh la~
and when i stood on the weight balance. it showed that my height was 159.5cm. HELL!! i where got so short. finally, it was a mistake. im 161.5cm tall, no count it as 162cm la. hahaha.
and my weight is so terrible weeii. 51kg. =.= it is not my ideal weight, i wana be at 45kg. so far from me, right? i know.
whatever la~~ this was what i said out in my 1st mind.
then i started to feel worry. how if my weight continue increase in every year? oh gossshhh..imma gona be an obese girl soon. cant imagine. o.O

keep telling myself must exercise already and eat less. i dont think i cant do it. i always like that, cant fulfill my own promise.
must slim down, jia yee!!!!!!!!!!


p/s: i hope i can do it. =)

No comments: