Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey guys, darren here.. :) tis msg i forward to ttn geh frens~ dam lucky wei to have know u all..its really my pleasure knwing u all..first, thanks jagger for intro-ing da mr.cheen ttn :) dam gud fren wei u..and my boss jak, no u no pool. u're my sifu and i wun forget :) thanks..jenice!! da hyper wan! ;) thank god i knw u wei, my life becum much wild wit u around ^^ thanks! leanne~sori wei, my room's a mess..cant show it to u all wei (i knw urs lagi mati XD) thank you, u brighten my life in a diff way, i wun forget :). jiayee!! i knw u'll get a gud bf wan! i knw u will^^ u're my loyal listener and i hope to share secrets wit u in da future:). ling hui~hws da undang test? pass bo? take gud care ah, dun fall sick lk last time :(. and kim~dun b say cuz u're da last wan in the list~save da best for da last ma ^^ (no more talk abt human milk!!! :@) u ah...among all paling ganas wan, rogol me n jak in my hse, memang pro. XD bt u 're a gud fren la i knw :) keep up wit ur wildness ah! (rogol jagger XD) Alright, most of u zhu zhu ler, (leanne, jenice~ XD) thanks for everything :) And btw...LL GET SKYPE OR A WEBCAM! gudnite~and gud luck in spm and take care! jagger, specially for u. gud luck wif ur career. :)
From: Darren, Sent: 20/1/2010 12:03 am
Wow, it's a long msg. Xp When u msg me, i slp ad. Ur msg is the 1st n oni msg when i woke up in t early mrng. Yer...u made me feel to cry lerh. U cn slp bo last nite? Or cnt slp bcos rasa keberatan hati of all ur frens here? Hmm..hope i cn find a bf soon la, sumtimes reli feel lonely, will let u c if i've gt one. Haha. Sure u cn share secret wif me in t future, on msn n tell me la. When go new place, face any prob muz tell us or ur relatives thr. Ltr get sick den cham lor. Hehe.. Go thr snap photos of ur hse, skul, u wif ur uniform n ur new frens if can la. Upload to fb, we'll c one. Still gt sumthg to tell u, im brging my hp to skul today bcos of u. If u wan me to tell u, msg me la. I cn reply u de. Thx for having a great fren lyk u, i will rmb u. Take care. Hope u hav good days n future in NZ. Love you, muacks. =D
To: Darren Sent: 20/1/2010 6:40 am
Had phone call wif darren at around 3.15pm. he was in airport ady. his flight was at 5.30pm. 10 hrs flight to NZ. i think when he reached thr, here will be midnite.
At 5.15pm, i had nap that time. he text me gain.
' Jia yee..gud luck ah in everything..will miss u..mawhs ^^'
When i read ths, it was 6 pm ady. He was on flight ady. i forgot what i replied him. anw, it was sumthg abt asked him to take care. =)
Feel kinda bu she de. we met each oth last year. Somehow, within short period, we become good frens. Miss the memories we had in AM ttn. we had been hyper, LOL, made fun together!! bcos of me (sounds perasan), u n leanne become good frens nw. thanks me la. haha.
hey..i so desperate meh? know i'll get a bf. sounds like im so wish to hav bf fast fast. haha.
Dont know when can we meet each other again in the future. I think it's long time to go. Dont know what will happen on us after 10years. Can we meet each other that time? Maybe u will mary to a blonde girl and hav a mix-blood-cute-baby. Haha. Lets see 10 years later.

No comments: