Friday, November 20, 2009

long time nvr blog already. not bcos im busy, but is bcos im lazy. haha. im always the lazy one.
went sunway pyramid with amy and shiyi on wednesday. late post, i know.
wanna upload photos, but in the end, i couldnt find my pendrive. phew!! sure is taken by my lil bro.aiks. sure is he wants to put some games in it from his friend lur..
I WANT A PENDRIVE FOR MYSELF, I DONT WANT SHARE MY PENDRIVE WITH ANYONE!!
this is bcos there are many photos of me, 600++ already. and my brothers always want to put games in it. there are not much spaces already. can i have a 32GB pendrive? or 16GB one?
back to the topic, ice skate on wed. that was the 1st time i ice skate. u know what happen lo, fell down for N times. >.< laugh larh, if u want to. hahahahaha.
and now, my ass pain gain. haiz..dont care la, just have to be careful when i sit oni ma. am i like an old lady? yes, i am!!

so sorry for i cannot go pavilion with zhi cheng. my dad lur..said it's too far wo...haiyo..mother also allow wert. so, in the end, he promised me to bring me to one utama this sat after dancing. hope there will be many parking places. everytime i went there, not much parking places one.
i wanna shopping!!!! =D at first, i planned to ask zhao feng out to have dinner with her. long time nvr see her edi. too bad, she has party. nvrm la, will ask her out gain next time. miss you!

recently, i met a new friend in facebook. he is stephen ho, knew him from UNO. and what, he came from Hong Kong. yea, i love HK after i went thr this May. i wana go again! <3

chi yiu, like long time nvr see u already since the exam end. how r u? =)
im like so free now, do ntg much in house, i think i will end up fat after this hols. dont care la, feel not to do anything in this hols. sms me larh, sien arrhhh....

i miss you....

No comments: