Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BM: 64
BI: 63
BC: 79
Add Math: 59
Mod Math: 79
Bio: 35
Phy: 41
Chem: 44
Moral: 64
Sej: 54
Total: 582
Purata: 58.2%

These are my 3rd exam result. Wa wa wa~~so SSSSUUUUCCCKKKKSSS!! purata oni 58.2%. should be proud of it or sad for it? o.O
first time get such a low purata..phew~~
the lowest purata i had ever get was 65%. Now i get 58.2%. waaaaa....big gap oh!! =S
hmm..feel 'what to do?' when i saw my result. yea, what to do? u teach me la..
the whole result is pulled down bcos of those 3 sci subj. yerrr..i really hate these 3 subj. they are sux!!
i understand what are they talking about but i dont know why i couldnt do in exam. maybe....i am dumb!! ha...dumb dumb!! XD
wondered why i am like this-is-not-my-business. maybe i feel so *fui my result edi. sometimes, i dont feel to study anymore. i hope to stop study. impossible that my hope will come true. haiz...helpless. no matter how much effort i put on it, the result i get is getting worse.
actually i am quite regret for entering sci stream. i taught i can overcome the subjects soon, maybe it's just temporary. but it seems not. i think next exam, i just give up larh..simply read thru...simply do the test..leave it blank if i dont know..den have my sweet dream in exam larh. *ish....
sugh..suan le ba..dont think too much...not intelligent and force myself to study also no point de la. get ntg bac in the end.... ;) like wasted oni.
dont care la...let's play during hols. and..and..and..make myself clear for my future and feelings la.. =D

p/s: im not trying to show off how good or bad result was/is. just to type out my feelings. u can ignore my emo-ness or words or post or whatever. i'll be okay very soon since i'm still alive!! (haha!! alive?! o.O)

jiayee is being more slower, dumb-er and blur-er. XD

No comments: