Thursday, July 23, 2009

i am officially SIXTEEN!! XD

Sorry for my super-late post. My compuetr kena virus, it's so SUX!! i got to brg my computer for my uncle to delete all the virus. Aiks... this made me cant online for almost 1 week.

ok, back to the topic. i had decided to go sunway pyramid to celebrate my b'day wif my frens. my parent finally allow me to go out on thurs, so i inform my frens in the last minute. sorry again, if i gave u some problem. :)
before 18th of July, i received b'day wishes from may li, wei ying and leanne. thx!!

On 18th of July, at 12am sharp, i received many many so-punctual b'day wishes from my beloved friends. Special thanks to all ur b'day wishes:
1) Kimberly (00 00)
the 1st who msg me. thank you, dear!! i love you! muacks... hope our friendship forever. thx for sharing ur problem wif me. i will help u whenever u need help. =)
2) Chi Yiu (00 00)
You r the 2nd one. Haha!! I love you!! thx for having such a gud friend and always be at my side. we know each other since standard 5 but we became closer since form 1. always stay leng lui ya!!
3) Zhao Feng (00 00)
Another so-punctual msg!! din c u for long time edi since u transfered school. fel so touched that u still rmb me!! sry for din call u out that day. i noe u hav summer hols now, haihz... I am DUMB!! >.<
4) Jared (00 01)
Yo-yo friend. Xp
5) Yongqing ( 00 01)
Dont always look emo larh. appreciate the one who be with u, treat her better oh. =)
6) Zhi Cheng (00 44)
Thx, darling!! long time din have a long chat wif u. sry... we r in different class now so hard to find u chat nowadays. I love you!!
7) Dek Joe (07 32)
whoa!! cool~~ still rmb me!! thx!! stay leng zai~~ ^^
8) Jenice (08 25)
u r always the happy one. XD u laugh, i laugh!!
9) Jvn Ying (11 10)
10) Nicole (12 11)
11) Shih Chern (13 14)
special friend. :) thx!!
12) Andrew (14 37)
13) Chee Jack (19 49)
14) Shi Yi (21 22)
hey, u r almost the last one. haha... my hyper friend...friendship forever... i love you!!
15) Chee Yang (21 09)
wa..im so surprise that u still rmb me! thanks lo... i will rmb u too... =)
Received some present from my dear friend.
its butt!! XD

a cute doggy from amy and shi yi.




nike bottle from chor koon, trecia and ying ying.



spot the necklace? from chi yiu and zhi cheng. this blouse is from zhuo zhi, rushan and fujian. =)




the orange bracelet from wei ying.



the roxy pencil case from kimberly!!




the blouse from rushan, zhuo zhi and fujian.



went sunway pyramid karaoke with chiyiu, jenice, leanne and kimberly. lazy to upload more photos.

spot the 'GUESS'? haha. kimberly and jiayee.




leanne and jiayee. we know each other sice standard 2 or 3 ah? forgot edi lo.. old friend edi..



jenice and jiayee. =)


happy b'day!! the cake bought from kimberly!! delicious!! =) thx!!


the group photo in room 52. =)
the end. :)

No comments: