Friday, June 12, 2009


first of all, happy belated 14th b'day to my brother, Jia Lert. His b'day is actually on 11th of June. =)
late 1 day only marh....hor? XD
ok, let me say what i wanna say.
haihz....school is gonna open. oh, it is SUX!! this comes out in my mind when i think about that. =X
monday, im going to have physics exam and i still cant understand. so how?
start to feel scare edi. but what can i do? try to understand and do those question, still cant do.
even though i asked my tuition teacher still cant understand.
let's think what will happen when i take the physisc paper. i think im gonna cry.
i think this time i am really going to fail physics. for me, it's nvrm. im not going to care about it.
but how am i going to face my parent and my physics teacher, Bro. John?
oh, when think of it, i am headache. =S
don't care la, really dont want to care larh...
nvrm, put more effort on my chemistry. =) but still cant understand about the BOND stuff.
haiz...still left chinese, add math, pjpk and sivik haven touch. who cares about pjpk and sivik anyway? XD
i must use the time wisely to memorize all the thing edi.
chinese many things to memorize larh....gonna die... =X
still have dance exam 2 weeks later. oh, im not well-prepared yet. how?
piano exam 1++ month later. not well-prepared yet also.
HELP larh.......
just wish me good luck ba! ~.^
busy since May. will continue untill August. dead.
i need 48 hours in a day. need more rest as well.

No comments: