Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FOREVER LOVE to MUSIC-MAN!!!!!!









heyy...i went lee hom's music man concert on 2nd of May. his concert was great and it is worth to go. it's ur lost for not going his concert. i was so high in his concert, kept screaming. i don't know how the person who sat next to me and in front of me think of me. aiya, just sorry la if i disturbed u all. XD
he played his special electronic guitar, the violin and the piano. he is talented and good-looking. wah~~i love him a lot!!
sorry for not uploading any picture bcos i didn't bring camera. i taught camera was not allow to bring in. it's true that u cannot bring camera. if u wana bring, pls keep it in a zip of ur bag. no one will know. hahahax!!

i just went back from school. sports day is around the corner. had raptai for sports day on monday and tuesday. i became darker ady. >.< color="#cc33cc">p/s: my hero is not superman. my hero is not spiderman. my hero is Music-Man and i love him alot. =)

No comments: