Thursday, December 25, 2008

life will be colourful soon....

interner had problem, cant online this few days. =(

23-12-2008 Tuesday

went chiyiu's house at about 2.30pm. straight go her parent's room surf the net.
chit-chat with her for few hours. XD
chiyiu, u had scared me when u told me that result will come out at 24th Dec. luckily it is not. i do not have any prepare yet. i feel so scare of result come out that day--30th Dec. = X
wish myself good luck ba!! =)

24-12-2008 Wednesday

it was Christmas Eve. woke up at 10.30am.
oh!! im LATE!! my brother was having facial at IOI 11.00am.
rush rush rush
i did not finish my breakfast den went out lo....
reached IOI, went Popular Bookshop, read some magazines and a novel there.
so boriinngg keep studying books.
went shopping and bought some present for my friends. friends, wait for my present la. i sure u will be very surprise!! =)
back home at 3.00pm. so late edi, still nid to do chores. tired la, mum.
still couldn't surf internet. haihz...called for tmnet streamyx technician assistant for twice edi.
still cant help... fui*
mum din cook, den went out for dinner at 7.45pm. so damn hungry la...
went pj duno where, take dinner. guess who i met?
i met zhicheng!!! yay!! long time no see, friend, after hols!! miss u alots!!!! ^^

25-12-2008 Thursday

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
after having breakfast, keep watching tvb drama, fa zheng xian feng, which borrow from chiyiu.
quite nice.... ^^
haihz...cant go shopping!! dad, u had promised me few days before. =(
life is boriing.
nevermind, keep on watching drama, watch till eyes dry ba~~ XD


it is LOVE. can u see it? =)

capture by me. =)

No comments: