Saturday, October 4, 2008

13.09.2008 Mooncake Festival in Han Ming

khai yong and me
hon yao and me

candid


chee yuan and me *im retarded




lek hau and me = )




yee how and me *we smile




wai loon and me *smile again







plucking hooi zhi's head


hooi zhi and joe ee



khai yong and me *we know each oth since kindergarden. yeah!!





friends forever



boy, u are too tall for me.... XD


we smile = )


all boys *khai yong the shortest one XD


candid


what so funny huh?



hui huan and me



may li and me *long time no see friends



joe ee and me* same class since standard 1 till standard 6


yeshan and me = ]


hooi zhi and me * primary school best friend



Sorry, it is a late update post
It is a memorable day. Very happy that day necause i met with a lot of my primary school friends. Long time didn't meet with them. All of them had changed alot. They become more pretty/ handsome and more mature already. Talked alot that day..... = ]

Less people went back already. Why?

anyway, for me, next year i THINK i will not goin back oso. Just dunno why.....











No comments: