Saturday, August 9, 2008

i LURVE the original of me

recently, somebody said: 'jiayee have change alot. she is not the form 2 jiayee edi. she lanci nowaday and criticise people too over. she should change her attitiude. '


well, i was so ZADOU when i listened this. i am keep thinking now. am i change? i don't think so!!


first, i want to say i am not lanci at all. i treat all the people are the same---friendly. = )

i am wonder why i am lanci.


second, you(somebody) said i criticised people too over already. i admit that i criticise tat person before but i don't think that it is too over. don't forget you also criticised other people like that. please think before you judge me. everyone will criticise people including YOU!!


third, you want me to change my attitude....how to change leh, my FRIEND? u want i change and you don't come to me personally. i cannot do anything de lo. i want listen to you but not listen from other people.


i will continue be the original of me. me is still the before of me. ; )


1 comment:

Cyrus Chern said...

aiyo~
becoz u are mature oledi ma...
yr friends all still dougei~
still growing up~
just... 4give them... kaka~